Samsung Galaxy S9 Face ID competitor, Apple + Shazam & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the rumors that the Samsung Galaxy S9 and its Face ID competitor. Then we talk about Apple and its acquisition of Shazam, and what this means for Apple Music. Google follows and its new Appsperiments, and what it brings to photography. Andy Rubin is next as we hear that he has returned to Essential. We end today’s show as we talk about the iPad Pro and its deals on Best Buy.
All this and more after the break.
– Best Buy’s top doorbuster today is the 12.9-inch iPad Pro at up to $150 off list http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/11/best-buy-today-only-doorbuster-12-9-inch-ipad-pro
– Andy Rubin back at Essential, but he never left Playground Global http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/10/andy-rubin-back-at-essential-but-he-never-left-playground-global
– Google has three “Appsperiments” for mobile photography http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/11/google-has-three-appsperiments-for-mobile-photography
– Apple announces it has bought Shazam http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/11/apple-announces-it-has-bought-shazam
– No Face ID rival for Galaxy S9, but Samsung could step up its iris recognition game http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/11/samsung-galaxy-s9-improved-iris-recognition-speculation
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow