iPhone X Face ID back story, Razer Phone delights & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the iPhone X and more insight on the story of Face ID and how Touch ID was killed. We also talk about the Razer Phone, now that it’s become official, as there’s a lot to share. Oppo follows as there’s a patent for a foldable smartphone that has us enticed. The HTC U11 Plus follows in its recent leaks, even if we’re just hours away from the event. We end today’s show talking about the beta for Android Oreo on the Samsung Galaxy S8 lineup.
All this and more after the break.
– Galaxy S8 Android Oreo beta gets new digital paperwork http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/31/galaxy-s8-android-oreo-beta-eula-faq
– HTC U11 Plus in ‘Translucent Black’ leaks one more time ahead of its official announcement http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/01/htc-u11-plus-translucent-black-leaked-high-res-render
– OPPO patents foldable smartphone design of its own http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/01/oppo-patents-foldable-smartphone-design-of-its-own
– Apple spins lack of under-display Touch ID in favor of Face ID http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/31/apple-spins-touch-id-face-id
– Razer Phone hands-on: Wow, oh WOW! (Video) http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/01/razer-phone-hands-on-video
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow