Samsung Galaxy S8 display leaks, Android Wear 2.0 & more – Pocketnow Daily
– Purchase a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge from Samsung through Valentine’s, and get a free 256GB microSD card http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/08/samsung-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-deal-free-256gb-microsd-card
– ZTE Axon 7 scores Android Nougat update with Daydream support, this time for real http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/07/zte-axon-7-android-nougat-update-daydream-support
– Android Wear 2.0 is finally here, heading for supported watches in the ‘coming weeks’ http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/08/android-wear-2-0-official-details-changes-updates
– Android Wear 2.0-based LG Watch Sport and Watch Style are now official, launching February 10 http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/08/lg-watch-sport-watch-style-official-specs-prices-launch-date
– Samsung will likely parade an advanced foldable smartphone at MWC… behind closed doors http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/08/samsung-foldable-smartphone-mwc-demo
– Weibo lights up with unexplained real-life Galaxy S8 photo [UPDATE] http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/08/weibo-lights-up-another-galaxy-s8-photo
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals you can find for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge. Then we discuss the launch of Android 7.0 Nougat for the ZTE Axon 7. Android Wear 2.0 is next as Google now makes it official, and we even get the new LG Watch Style and LG Watch Sport. Then we focus on Samsung and a probable secret event with foldable displays. We end today’s show talking about the recent images that have emerged on the display of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow