Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus schematics, LG G6 prototype leaks & more – Pocketnow Daily
– “Don’t miss out” on Samsung at MWC 2017 http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/31/samsung-at-mwc-2017
– Apple edged Samsung in Q4 smartphone sales, but OPPO and Huawei were the year’s star performers http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/01/q4-2016-full-year-smartphone-sales
– Google Voice and Project Fi to meet, or so it is said http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/31/google-voice-and-project-fi-rumors
– LG G6 prototype photos supposedly leaked http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/01/lg-g6-prototype
– Fresh Galaxy S8/S8 Plus renders and schematics focus on dimensions and buttons http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/01/galaxy-s8-s8-plus-renders-schematics-dimensions-buttons
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s event being teased for MWC 2017. Then we talk about smartphone market share and how Apple, Samsung, Huawei and Oppo are performing. Then we talk about Google Voice and Project Fi as both services seem to be geared to work together, finally. Then we focus on the LG G6, mainly due to some prototype leaks. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus as we see renders being leaked.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!