LG G6 to drop essentials, Galaxy S8 design elements & more – Pocketnow Daily
– B&H offers whopping $400 savings on Moto Z kit with Hasselblad camera mod http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/27/b-h-moto-z-kit-hasselblad-camera-mod-bundle-deal
– Google makes Chrome web page reloads significantly faster, especially on mobile http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/27/google-chrome-web-page-reloads-faster-mobile
– Waterproofing for the Google Pixel 2 “on the table” http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/27/waterproofing-for-the-pixel-2-on-the-table
– Blass: Galaxy S8 screen will remind you it’s from Samsung http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/26/galaxy-s8-screen-will-brand-samsung
– LG G6 tipped to ‘play it safe’ with removable battery dropped in favor of water resistance http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/27/lg-g6-play-safe-non-removable-battery
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals you can find for the Moto Z at B&H. Then we talk about Google’s recent enhancement to the Chrome Browser. Waterproofing the Google Pixel 2 is next, since you’re getting billed for a flagship, right? Then it’s all about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and how the front will look according to Evan Blass. We end today’s show talking about the LG G6 and how the company will play it safe with some specs.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!