ICYMI: Lasers of the future will create an atmospheric lens
The links from today’s post: https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/20/icymi-lasers-of-the-future-will-create-an-atmospheric-lens/
Today on In Case You Missed It: A new company called BAE Systems is touting its Laser Developed Atmospheric Lens tech, which aims to use particles in the atmosphere to make a big magnifying glass. They admit we are many years from actual application of the idea, but that doesn’t make the video any less cool.
Meanwhile NASA is booking rides on Russia’s space transport vehicle, the Soyuz, since SpaceX and Boeing are both behind on their initial plans to create a vehicle to get American astronauts to the International Space Agency.
As always, please share any interesting tech or science videos you find by using the #ICYMI hashtag on Twitter for @mskerryd.
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/engadgetHQ
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.