Samsung Galaxy S8 event dates, Android Wear 2.0 date & more – Pocketnow Daily
– Daydream View VR headset available for discounted $49 from US Google Store http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/17/daydream-view-vr-headset-google-store-deal
– Robust ZTE Hawkeye specs are here to bring Project CSX back into the spotlight http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/17/zte-hawkeye-official-specs-project-csx
– Xiaomi Mi MIX EVO makes surprise Geekbench appearance with Snapdragon 835 http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/17/xiaomi-mi-mix-evo-benchmark-snapdragon-835
– Android Wear 2.0 is finally launching on February 9, according to rock-solid source http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/17/android-wear-2-0-launch-date-february-9
– Samsung Galaxy S8 Unpacked event happening late March, rumor has it http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/17/galaxy-s8-unpacked-event-late-march
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals you can find for Google’s Daydream View VR. Then we discuss the robust specs that you can find for the ZTE Hawkeye. Xiaomi follows as we learn that there is a Mi MIX EVO in the works. Android Wear 2.0 follows as we hear of a possible launch date. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and its possible date for the event.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!